White Cake Printer Custom Chocolate Transfer Sheets Pack Of 25 A4 Size
Contact Person : Joanna
Phone Number : 86-13486330705
WhatsApp : +8613486330705
|Product Name:||Meringues Transfer Sheets||Size:||A4|
|Color:||White, Blank||Unit Quantity:||25 Sheets|
|Sample:||Accept||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
chocolate design transfer sheets,
meringue transfer sheets
Smooth Coating Custom Meringue Transfer Sheets / Sugar Stamp Transfer Sheets
Our blank meringue transfer sheet is perfect for making personalized meringues. Printed with our premium edible ink, you'll be able to create beautiful and attractive meringues.
a. Easy to use to get wow factor.
b. Strong and smooth coating allows you to transfer images easily.
c. Vivid color printing media.
d. Added value and unique style on cake decoration.
e. Edible ink can be printed on it directly.
2. Product Quick Details
Unit Quantity: 25 sheets or 50 sheets / pack
Size: Both A3 & A4
CORN STARCH( E-1422), WATER, MALTODEXTRIN, POTATO STARCH, GUM ARABIC, GLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE 60
3. Personalized Meringues Tutorial
Personalize your own meringue using MeringueTransfer Sheets.
Print your chosen design onto the transfer sheets, pictures, logos or patterns work well. Leave the transfer sheet to dry, pipe on your meringue mixture and put into over for 90mins.
Storage: Store flat in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Modified cornstarch, sugar, Maltodextrin, modified potato starch ,Stabilizer (E414), humectant (E422), emulsifier (E435) .
Recommended Swiss meringue recipe
a. 120g egg white
b. 180g White Granulated Sugar , In double boiler heating to 60 degree centigrade and mix until smooth.
c. Pour 3 tablespoons sugar powder into the mixer and mix until its creamy.
d. Turn on the oven and set temp.90 degree and bake for 90-100 mins.
Tips for piping and printing on meringues
1. Define printer with 'mirror printing' and then print the sheet with photo quality
2. Allow the sheet to dry for 5 minutes after printing to ensure color does not smudge
3. Place the transfer sheet on baking tin with print side facing up, make sure there is no any baking paper under the transfer sheet !
4.Pipe meringue onto the sheet
5. Place meringues in pre-heated oven at 90 degrees celsius
6. Bake for 90 mins, leaving oven door slightly open during baking. This is very important !
7. Remove meringues from oven and separate from transfer sheets immediately.